Sunday, March 31, 2024

Happy Easter!

I don't know how I would get by if I did not believe in life after death. 

I know there are people who don't believe in it and they somehow still survive, so there must be a way to reconcile it.

Also, I periodically have that question about if I were wrong, would I be okay with this life? The answer has so far always been affirmative, so I guess I have worked it out in the hypothetical.

It is still so important to me that I do believe that I will see those I have lost again, and that there will be that chance to talk again.

It doesn't change that life is hard and that separations are hard.

Having new chances to say things doesn't change that you should not delay saying them.

It still helps a lot.

I believe that Jesus Christ was resurrected, and that because of that everyone who has lived will be resurrected. I am grateful for that.

I wish you the hope, comfort, and guidance that you need. 

No comments: